Friday, June 27, 2014

The Hollywood Gossip: Hank Baskett to Ava London: My Reps Asked if I Hooked Up With a Tranny!!

The Hollywood Gossip
 
Economist GMAT Tutor.

The results you want. The flexibility you need. Claim your 7-day free trial today.
From our sponsors
Hank Baskett to Ava London: My Reps Asked if I Hooked Up With a Tranny!!
Jun 27th 2014, 20:31, by Free Britney

The wild cheating scandal of Hank Baskett and Ava London continues to heat up, as a new report claims he attempted to quash the story before it broke.

According to Radar, which has been all over this story like ... well, like Hank on Ava, the married reality star pleaded with her on the phone not to spill.

In a purported recording, Hank coaches Ava London, whom he contacted after watching her sexy YouTube videos, on what to say if the media gets suspicious.

  • Ava Sabrina London Photo
  • Hank Baskett and Kendra Wilkinson Pic

"They called my reps and asked if it was true and ... I just wanted to confirm with you that you hadn't said anything," the man, supposedly Hank, tells her.

"They just said two weeks before Kendra was pregnant, I hooked up… I hate to say it 'cause I would never say this word, but they said I hooked up with a tranny..."

"I didn't say nothing," London assures the nervous man.

"I promise you I'll take care of you over time, I will make sure I reimburse you. Just please, if they come to you, please, don't say anything," the man begs.

"And all you have to do is say no, it didn't happen."

London informs Hank, if it's really him, that she was offered $5,000 when a reporter asked her to confirm the sordid story, but she didn't take it.

For her loyalty, he planned on paying her off instead.

"Thank you so much, thank you. Thank you so much," the male caller says. "'Cause they're going to lie and manipulate with you with everything."

"Trust me I deal with the media all the time. Just please don't. If it was $5,000 they offered you, I promise over time I will make sure you get that $5,000."

"You're making me feel so much better now because you said you didn't say anything," he says. "Just tell him no, just keep saying no, whatever you do."

The caller says he's desperate to keep this quiet and promises he'll reward her: "I will give you the word on my children. I just don't want to lose my family."

He then begs her to delete all evidence:

"Just delete 'em all… You're the only one that can do anything. As long as you deny everything, then we are good. As long as you and I deny everything."

Moments after hanging up, the man (calling from multiple numbers, including a pay phone and an unlisted 747 area code) immediately called back.

"Don't be nervous or upset. That's what they do at any time, they call a lot and then they stop. Okay?" he says. "So don't let them bother you."

"I promise, I promise you within a year I will make sure you're taken care of periodically," he says, though he also implores her to be patient with him.

"It can't be all upfront. But I will make deposits to you periodically, okay," he said. "And it'll be less than a year. A couple months, less than that."

"Hey, I give you the words on my kids. Okay?"

"I'm not going to do anything. I never even was, it was just like they were just calling me and asking me like, I don't know, I don't even want to talk about it anymore," London says.

"Okay, well, I apologize and I'm going to make sure to go somewhere and get you a gift certificate to a nice restaurant," the male caller promises.

"I don't need a gift certificate," she quickly responds, apparently growing more frustrated. "Just frickin' send me some money, help me pay my rent."

As previously reported, Hank Baskett cheated on Kendra Wilkinson with London, and left $2,000 for her by her pool. He has yet to address this report.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions