Friday, June 27, 2014

The Hollywood Gossip: Eric Dane: Nude Tape Was a Mistake, But in the Past!

The Hollywood Gossip
 
Shop Tervis tumblers.

Create a one of a kind personalized gift. It's fun and easy to design!
From our sponsors
Eric Dane: Nude Tape Was a Mistake, But in the Past!
Jun 27th 2014, 11:28, by Free Britney

Eric Dane is all about family and less about nude threesome tapes these days.

The star of this summer's breakout hit TNT drama The Last Ship cherishes life at home in L.A. with his wife of nearly 10 years, actress Rebecca Gayheart.

Eric Dane Tape

Daughters, Billie, 4, and Georgia, 2, make for quite the adorable family unit.

"I honestly think I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be at this moment in time," the former Grey's Anatomy star says in an interview with People. "And I'm really happy."

It wasn't always that simple for him. Remember the Eric Dane sex tape?

The Internet sure does (even if there was no actual sex on tape)! In 2009, a leaked video of a naked Dane, Gayheart and Kari Ann Pineche went viral.

Two years later, Dane went into rehab for an addiction to painkillers following a sports injury, but he is certain about those issues being problems of the past.

"We've all made mistakes. My one regret is that I got the person I love most wrapped up in all that: Rebecca," Dane says candidly of both situations.

"I never had a family, and now I do," the 41-year-old actor, whose father died when he was 7, says of the ladies in his life. "I know I'm a very lucky guy."

Probably with a lot of awesome stories to tell from his wilder days.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions