Saturday, June 28, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Kim Kardashian Reveals Racist Attack On Daughter North West

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Eventbrite makes it happen

Create an event and sell tickets online through Eventbrite. It's simple! Sign up and get started today.
From our sponsors
Kim Kardashian Reveals Racist Attack On Daughter North West
Jun 28th 2014, 10:28

Earlier in this year, Kim Kardashian wrote a poignant letter on her website about how having her daughter made her more aware of racism, and now we may know the reason why.

In Sunday's episode of Keeping With The Kardashians, Kris Jenner reveals to daughter Khloe that a woman on the same first class flight as Kim and North shouted at the reality star: "She's with a black guy, and that baby is black! And you need to shut that black baby up!"

Outspoken Khloe responded that if she were in Kim's position she have said: "I would say, hashtag, 'I only like black c***!' That's what I would say!"

Kim Kardashian's daughter North has been the victim of a racist attack (WENN) 

In the same episode, Kim discusses the horrifying ordeal with Khloe and says: "I fell asleep, I woke up to this woman screaming, 'Kanye West's baby!' The woman is screaming at my child."

The 33-year-old also told her younger sibling she wanted to punch the lady who directed abuse to her and North.

Now that the incident has been revealed it does explain Kim's post about taking a stand against racism last month.

"I never knew how much being a mom would change me. To be honest, before I had North, I never really gave racism or discrimination a lot of thought. It is obviously a topic that Kanye is passionate about, but I guess it was easier for me to believe that it was someone else's battle."

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions