Sunday, June 8, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Danielle O'Hara Insists Husband Jamie 'Would Never Lay A Finger On Me' After Fight Video Leak

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Mobile App Design from scratch.

A step by step guide to learn how to design a great mobile app.
From our sponsors
Danielle O'Hara Insists Husband Jamie 'Would Never Lay A Finger On Me' After Fight Video Leak
Jun 8th 2014, 13:45

Danielle O'Hara (nee Lloyd) has spoken out after a video that appeared to show her fighting with husband Jamie landed online.

On Friday the WAG and former Celebrity Big Brother inmate was seen in a spat in Las Vegas, seemingly in distress before her 27-year-old hubby appeared to push her out of the way.

Now, she has insisted that the disagreement was with someone else, and that she and Jamie were on the same side.

Danielle and Jamie O'Hara (WENN)

Speaking on Instagram, she wrote: " "It's sad that some people actually make a living out of causing misery to others.

"Jamie & I was not arguing he was trying to take me away from a situation & protecting me he has never & would never lay a finger on me & it's very sad that people want try to bring us down all the time but they will never come between jamie and I... "

She added: "We are now going to enjoy the rest of our holiday with our family and friends who have come to celebrate my 30th birthday!

"And I appreciate my language was choice and I apologise to my followers x".

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions