Friday, June 6, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: 'Justin Bieber Is Not Racist': 50 Cent Defends Young Star And Says He's 'Still A Baby'

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Get 1:1 Expert Code Help

Get instant 1:1 help from expert developers. Build projects faster with on-demand live help from book authors, top Stackoverflow answerers, and A+ developers.
From our sponsors
'Justin Bieber Is Not Racist': 50 Cent Defends Young Star And Says He's 'Still A Baby'
Jun 6th 2014, 06:37

50 Cent is the latest celebrity to speak out and defend Justin Bieber by insisting the young heartthrob isn't racist and that he's "still a baby" after footage emerged of him making an offensive joke about black people.

Bieber hit the headlines this week after two videos of the popstar emerged where he told a joke using the term "n*****" as well as replacing the lyrics to his hit song One Less Lonely Girl with the same word. The 20-year-old also was seen joking about joining white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan.

"I don't think he's racist," the American rapper told The Sun. "I don't think he even knows who he is at this point – he's so young. When you see people become huge stars real early, it's tough for them."

 

50 Cent defends Justin Bieber (WENN)

Adding: "You have to grow up with all these expectations. I think Justin's still a baby and he's lost."

50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, reckons these videos of Bieber will have an affect on him.

''That people are saying he is may actually affect him and turn him into one," he explained. ''I've been so many things I'm not because of things that people said I am. But I think he will be all right.''

Justin has admitted he needs to take responsibility for his actions (WENN)

Meanwhile, the 'Baby' hitmaker has since apologised for his behaviour, by telling The Sun: "Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest things I've ever dealt with.

"But I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not let them linger. At the end of the day, I just need to step up and own what I did."

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions