Friday, July 4, 2014

The Hollywood Gossip: Rob Kardashian Tweets Reference to Son, Quickly Takes It Back

The Hollywood Gossip
 
Thousands of Free eBooks

BookBub brings you free & bargain national bestselling eBooks in the genres of your choice! Sign up now & join 1.5 million happy readers.
From our sponsors
Rob Kardashian Tweets Reference to Son, Quickly Takes It Back
Jul 4th 2014, 18:03, by Hilton Hater

We may be hearing less and less from Rob Kardashian these days. 

But the sock mogul still found a way to get our attention this weekend.

"Happy I got my son with me for the 4th tomorrow!!" Rob Tweeted late Thursday. "Can't wait to watch fireworks with my little man! Hope everyone is safe!

Wait... what?!?

After letting followers react in shock to the news, Rob deleted the original post and added a new one that said he was just kidding.

"Those who know me know I play and I do NOT have a son," the reluctant Keeping Up With the Kardashians star wrote. "Y'all got my mama emailing me asking if I have a son lol goodness hahaha. GOODnight."

Well played... we guess?

Rob, of course, has stayed out of the spotlight over the last few weeks, ever since leaving Europe prior to sister Kim Kardashian getting married to Kanye West on May 24.

Is he suffering from chronic weight problems? Is he fighting with his family? Is he hooked on Sizzurp and weed?

No one seems to know. But, hey, at least his sense of humor is intact!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions