Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tvshowbiz | Mail Online: TOWIE: James Argent Lydia with the famous Sex And The City heels

Tvshowbiz | Mail Online
All the latest celebrity and showbiz news, gossip, photos and videos from the Daily Mail: party dresses, birthdays, tattoos but also scandal, divorces, rehab. 
The Best Way to Manage your Money.

Start using Mint today to set a budget, track your goals and do more with your money.
From our sponsors
thumbnail TOWIE: James Argent Lydia with the famous Sex And The City heels
Jul 31st 2014, 09:07

By Nola Ojomu

Published: 17:23 EST, 30 July 2014 | Updated: 03:07 EST, 31 July 2014

The season finale of The Only Way Is Essex saw Arg seek forgiveness from Lydia Bright with a romantic gesture that saw him rewarded with kisses from his ex-girlfriend.

In a bid to win back his childhood sweetheart, James 'Arg' Argent was seen presenting her with the famous Manolo Blahnik 'something blue' heels made famous in the Sex And The City film.

Arg then had a choir serenade Lydia with a special song as he declared that he would wait however long it took for her to get back with him.

Scroll down for video

Romance: The season finale of The Only Way Is Essex saw Arg seek forgiveness from Lydia Bright with a romantic gesture that saw him rewarded with kisses from his ex-girlfriend

Romance: The season finale of The Only Way Is Essex saw Arg seek forgiveness from Lydia Bright with a romantic gesture that saw him rewarded with kisses from his ex-girlfriend

At the start of the episode, Arg was seen spending time with Billie Faiers and baby Nelly as he told the new mum: 'I felt like I'm an uncle. Do you think I'd make a good dad? She's so beautiful Billie.'

He opened up about this with Lydia Bright as he added: 'I've been a bit down the past few days, this is just what I needed.

'Things were going so well with Lydia but now I feel like I was almost going back to square one. I was going to do this thing for a long time but I don't know if I should do it anymore. I don't know if it's the right time or not.'

I have a surprise for you: The season finale of The Only Way Is Essex saw Arg seek forgiveness from Lydia Bright with a romantic gesture that saw him rewarded with kisses from his ex-girlfriend

I have a surprise for you: The season finale of The Only Way Is Essex saw Arg seek forgiveness from Lydia Bright with a romantic gesture that saw him rewarded with kisses from his ex-girlfriend

Touched: Arg joked, ¿I think this is the third time I¿ve tried to give them to you. I know you think you¿re the Carrie Bradshaw. I know we always joked that I¿m like Mr Big¿

Touched: Arg joked, 'I think this is the third time I've tried to give them to you. I know you think you're the Carrie Bradshaw. I know we always joked that I'm like Mr Big'

Never hurt you again: James previously had the shoes made for Lydia in 2012

Never hurt you again: James previously had the shoes made for Lydia in 2012

Earlier in the episode, Lydia and Jess enjoyed a pampering session with their mothers ahead of the Grease party as the boutique owner updated the group about her situation with Arg.

She said: 'I've had time to cool off but I actually do miss hanging out with him. I was so happy, I just feel so embarrassed and I just feel like everyone sits there and laughs.

Getting overcome with emotion, she added: 'I let my guard down again and I just feel like there's always another humiliation. We both mess it up.'

She was later seen calling Arg as she tried to break the ice before the pair saw each other as the 50s themed fair later in the day.

Not done yet: Arg then walked Lydia to be serenaded by a choir

Not done yet: Arg then walked Lydia to be serenaded by a choir

Amazing: Lydia was left speechless as the choir sang Westlife¿s hit track, ¿Flying Without Wings¿

Amazing: Lydia was left speechless as the choir sang Westlife's hit track, Flying Without Wings

One more kiss: The pair then began to kiss as Lydia said: ¿We¿re still taking things slow right¿

One more kiss: The pair then began to kiss as Lydia said: 'We're still taking things slow right'

At the Grease party, Chloe Sims and Ferne McCann took the chance to squash the tension between them that stemmed from the latter's inappropriate behaviour while on holiday in Las Vegas.

Chloe stated: 'I think the dust has settled. If you are ready to move on then so am I.'

Later on, Elliott Wright took Chloe aside to invite her to join him in Spain as he said: 'I want everyone to love the way I love you.

Happy couple: Elliot took Chloe aside at the Grease party to invite her to join him in Spain as he said, ¿I want everyone to love the way I love you'

Happy couple: Elliot took Chloe aside at the Grease party to invite her to join him in Spain as he said, 'I want everyone to love the way I love you'

I'd love it: Chloe couldn't hide her joy as she accepted his invite

I'd love it: Chloe couldn't hide her joy as she accepted his invite

In love: Fans have seen the couples relationship develop over the series

In love: Fans have seen the couples relationship develop over the series

'I'm gonna be away for a month because I have to see my kids but I want you to know that you're everything to me. So I want you to come out with me. I want to spend as much time as I can with you.'

Arg also took Lydia aside, he said: 'I'm gutted at the way things have messes up recently because I've had the time of my life in the past five weeks.

'When we can back from Spain, I know I should have been honest with you but I panicked. I would never ever make those mistakes again, I just wanted to say sorry.'

He then presented her with the shoes as he joked: 'I think this is the third time I've tried to give them to you. I know you think you're the Carrie Bradshaw. I know we always joked that I'm like Mr Big.'

Arg then walked Lydia to be serenaded by a choir who sang Westlife's hit track, Flying Without Wings.

He told her: 'I know you're not ready right now. No matter how long it takes, I'll always be waiting for you. I'm ready whenever you are'.

The pair then began to kiss as Lydia said: 'We're still taking things slow right.'

Bury the hatches: Chloe Sims and Ferne McCann took the chance to squash the tension between them that stemmed from Ferne inappropriate behaviour while on holiday

Bury the hatches: Chloe Sims and Ferne McCann took the chance to squash the tension between them that stemmed from Ferne inappropriate behaviour while on holiday

Friends again: Chloe stated: ¿I think the dust has settled. If you are ready to move on then so am I¿

Friends again: Chloe stated: 'I think the dust has settled. If you are ready to move on then so am I'

 

MOST WATCHED NEWS VIDEOS

MOST READ NEWS

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions