Friday, August 15, 2014

TMZ.com: 'American Idol's' Josh Gracin -- Apologizes for Suicide Threat ... Getting Help

TMZ.com
Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News, Covering Celebrity News and Hollywood Rumors. Get All The Latest Gossip at TMZ - Thirty Mile Zone. 
Book your hotel early for a discount!

You can reap the rewards with great discounts at participating Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and Formule 1 hotels.
From our sponsors
'American Idol's' Josh Gracin -- Apologizes for Suicide Threat ... Getting Help
Aug 15th 2014, 22:52, by TMZ Staff

breaking news

0815-josh-gracin-facebook-01
Josh Gracin
-- the American Idol Season 2 finalist who left what appeared to be a suicide note that got cops and family scrambling Thursday -- has checked himself into an inpatient facility and is remorseful over the commotion he caused.

TMZ broke the story ... Josh posted a message on Facebook with a clear message -- he was about to take his life.  The post read in part:  "I loved her for 17 years ... I made mistakes ... I admitted them, told her the truth and she turned her back on me when I needed her help the most."

The post went on:  "Pray for my family as they carry on in this world without me.  Goodbye."

Cops picked Josh up Thursday night and took him to the hospital.  He just released this statement:
   
 "I want to thank you all for your prayers and support.  I take responsibility for my actions and apologize dearly for what I have put my family through.  With the help of my family and friends, I am getting help."

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions