Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tvshowbiz | Mail Online: 'I've never had a relationship with a man': Celebrity Big Brother's Kellie opens up about her sexuality as she admits only being attracted to women

Tvshowbiz | Mail Online
All the latest celebrity and showbiz news, gossip, photos and videos from the Daily Mail: party dresses, birthdays, tattoos but also scandal, divorces, rehab. 
Economist GMAT Tutor.

The results you want. The flexibility you need. Claim your 7-day free trial today.
From our sponsors
thumbnail 'I've never had a relationship with a man': Celebrity Big Brother's Kellie opens up about her sexuality as she admits only being attracted to women
Aug 31st 2014, 03:06

By Nola Ojomu for MailOnline

Published: 18:16 EST, 30 August 2014 | Updated: 21:06 EST, 30 August 2014

She has been opening up to housemates about her sexuality and her transgender transition from Frank Maloney to Kellie.

And Saturday night's episode of Celebrity Big Brother saw her sharing more about her sexuality while talking to James and Claire.

The admission began when the petite star asked housemates whether she would be classed a lesbian if she has a relationship with a woman after her operation.

Scroll down for video 

Frank discussion: Saturday night¿s episode of Celebrity Big Brother saw Kellie sharing more about her sexuality while talking tohosuemates

Frank discussion: Saturday night's episode of Celebrity Big Brother saw Kellie sharing more about her sexuality while talking tohosuemates

She admitted: 'I only really thought about it last night.'

James answered: 'It depends if you look at yourself as a woman or a man.'

Kellie replied: 'I look at myself as a woman. Some people think transgender people are gay. But I've never had a relationship with a man.

Just thinking: The admission began when the petite star asked housemates whether she would be classed a lesbian if she has a relationship with a woman after her operation

Just thinking: The admission began when the petite star asked housemates whether she would be classed a lesbian if she has a relationship with a woman after her operation

Sharing their thoughts: Kellie admitted, ¿I look at myself as a woman. Some people think transgender people are gay. But I¿ve never had a relationship with a man.'

Sharing their thoughts: Kellie admitted, 'I look at myself as a woman. Some people think transgender people are gay. But I've never had a relationship with a man.'

'I don't like looking at the one I had so I don't think I'd like looking at someone else's.'

Claire joked: 'The things you have to do to them.'

James became embarrassed by the conversation and excused himself from the group.

Kellie's admission came after she went to the dairy and pleaded for the public not to get angry at Audley for his remarks earlier this week.

No thank you: Kellie joked, ¿I don¿t like looking at the one I had so I don¿t think I¿d like looking at someone else¿s.¿

No thank you: Kellie joked, 'I don't like looking at the one I had so I don't think I'd like looking at someone else's.'

Forgiveness: Kellie¿s admission came after she went to the dairy and pleaded for the public not to get angry at Audley for his remarks earlier this week

Forgiveness: Kellie's admission came after she went to the dairy and pleaded for the public not to get angry at Audley for his remarks earlier this week

Thursday night's face-to-face nominations led to Audley Harrison and Kellie Maloney falling out over his reasons for nominating her.

Kellie had been left unimpressed as Audley said: 'I'm a little uncomfortable living with you in the house but I feel the world is ready for you.'

Friday night's episode saw the pair begin to reconcile from the events as Audley apologised to the transgender star for his comments.

Kellie said: 'Please don't punish Audley for his remarks. He has apologised. He had to get used to me being Kellie, not Frank. I don't want the viewers to punish him.

'If I can forgive him I hope the viewers can forgive him. I'm glad the two of us have made out peace. There's no place for anger or bitterness in the human heart.'

Give him a chance: Thursday night¿s face-to-face nominations led to Audley Harrison and Kellie Maloney falling out over his reasons for nominating her

Give him a chance: Thursday night's face-to-face nominations led to Audley Harrison and Kellie Maloney falling out over his reasons for nominating her

Sorted out: Kellie had been left unimpressed as Audley said: ¿I'm a little uncomfortable living with you in the house but I feel the world is ready for you.¿

Sorted out: Kellie had been left unimpressed as Audley said: 'I'm a little uncomfortable living with you in the house but I feel the world is ready for you.'

 

Read more:

MOST WATCHED NEWS VIDEOS

MOST READ NEWS

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions