Monday, July 7, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Kate Moss Burned Ex Pete Doherty's Childhood Teddy Bear When They Split!

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
The Best Way to Manage your Money.

Start using Mint today to set a budget, track your goals and do more with your money.
From our sponsors
Kate Moss Burned Ex Pete Doherty's Childhood Teddy Bear When They Split!
Jul 7th 2014, 09:59

Former couple Kate Moss and Pete Doherty certainly didn't part on happy terms – the supermodel burned the rocker's childhood teddy bear when they split.

Libertines musician Pete and model Kate went their separate ways in 2007 after a rocky two years together and it seems the fashionista wanted to leave a lasting impression on her ex.

Pete told the Mail on Sunday's Event magazine: "It's a big, genuine and totally heartfelt regret that I didn't keep my eye on Pandy, who was my first ever teddy bear.

"My sister gave him to me as a huge gesture of love and kinship. I held onto Pandy all my life but he ended up getting burned by Kate, along with a lot of other stuff, when we split up.

"There was no need for that unless she simply wanted to cause me as much emotional damage as possible."

Pete is devastated at the loss of his teddy bear Pandy (WENN)

Meanwhile, the star, who has battled with issues with drugs in recent years, claimed he once received an emotional letter from three former prisoners of war berating him for his hell-raising ways.

He said: "I once received a letter signed by three soldiers who had been prisoners of war in Japan.

"They said it made them sick that they suffered so much so that this country could be free and then people like me have behaved like I do. It said I've let them down and that hit me hard."

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions