Monday, July 28, 2014

Tvshowbiz | Mail Online: Lauren Goodger opens up about leaked sex tape

Tvshowbiz | Mail Online
All the latest celebrity and showbiz news, gossip, photos and videos from the Daily Mail: party dresses, birthdays, tattoos but also scandal, divorces, rehab. 
At Home Yoga Retreat

Everything you need to enjoy a weekend yoga retreat in your own home!
From our sponsors
thumbnail Lauren Goodger opens up about leaked sex tape
Jul 29th 2014, 00:25

By Fehintola Betiku

Published: 18:18 EST, 28 July 2014 | Updated: 18:25 EST, 28 July 2014

Insisting that she is nothing like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton, Lauren Goodger has spoken about the graphic video that was leaked which shows her performing an intimate act on her ex-boyfriend.

In an interview with new! magazine, the former TOWIE star revealed her upset at release of the footage which was allegedly secretly taken by Lauren's ex-boyfriend Jake McLean.

For the first time the 28-year-old spoke out about the moment she laid eyes on the tape and how she plans to move forward following the sex tape scandal.

'I was worrying about what people would think of me': Lauren Goodger opens up about leaked footage of her perform an intimate act on ex-boyfriend Jake McLean

'I was worrying about what people would think of me': Lauren Goodger opens up about leaked footage of her perform an intimate act on ex-boyfriend Jake McLean

Explaining how Jake, 25, had been in a touch a day before asking if she had seen the video, Goodger said she thought it was just a way for him attempting to start up a conversation with her and simply ignored him.

However the following day one of her friends informed her of the tape as it made its rounds.

Retelling the moment, the salon owner said 'I just started shaking. I was mortified. I'm private about things like this, so I was worrying about what people would think of me.

But I'm glad it was with an ex because what we were doing wasn't wrong.'

'This shouldn¿t have happened': Lauren, 28, who is currently on holiday, revealed she is fearful of what her family members will say if they come across the six second video

'This shouldn't have happened': Lauren, 28, who is currently on holiday, revealed she is fearful of what her family members will say if they come across the six second video

Clearly still shaken up about the ordeal, Goodger told how she is still fearful of her family members seeing the six second clip which she believes was recorded in the ex-couple's Epping home.

'I'm not going to let it stress me out': Lauren revealed to new! that she will not allow the clip to bring her down emotionally

'I'm not going to let it stress me out': Lauren revealed to new! that she will not allow the clip to bring her down emotionally

The reality TV star also said that she still not sure how the tape got in the public domain and doesn't know whether or not to believe that McLean might have played a part in its release. 

She said: 'Regardless of not being together and him hating me, this shouldn't have happened.

But I don't want anyone to think they've got one up on me because they really haven't.'

Determined not to be have her confidence destroyed by the tape, Lauren explained that although she is wary of trusting guys she will not be allowing anyone to judge her or try to bring her down.

She asserted: 'You know what, if anyone has anything to say, bring it on! They can have a little laugh. Kill me now, I gave my boyfriend a blow job!

'I'm not going to let it stress me out. I don't know why the hell anyone would want my video on their phone. I'd delete it!'

Read Lauren Goodger's full interview in the latest copy of new! magazine, out now.

MOST WATCHED NEWS VIDEOS

MOST READ NEWS

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

Media files:
article-2708993-2014589B00000578-575_154x115.jpg (image/jpeg, 0 MB)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions