Saturday, July 5, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: 'I Started Freaking Out!': Melissa McCarthy Admits She Broke Down After Seeing Her Tammy Billboard

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Food is Your Best Medicine

The natural approach to cancer, heart disease, obesity, and other chronic conditions.
From our sponsors
'I Started Freaking Out!': Melissa McCarthy Admits She Broke Down After Seeing Her Tammy Billboard
Jul 5th 2014, 10:29

American actress Melissa McCarthy has revealed she started "completely bawling and freaking out" when she saw a photo of herself on a huge billboard for her new film, Tammy.

Melissa has been in showbiz for a fair few years now, after becoming well-known for her portrayal of Suki in Gilmore Girls to the hilarious Megan in Bridesmaids.

However, it seems the actress still isn't used to her fame and she admits she broke down and almost caused a road accident when she spotted a billboard for her new film, Tammy.

Talking to Us Weekly, Melissa explained:"Nobody told me they had put up a massive one (billboard). I started completely bawling and freaking out. I slammed on my brakes, swerved and tried to pull over.

Melissa at the L.A. premiere of Tammy (WENN)

"Other drivers were screaming at me, and I thought, 'Oh, God, what if they see it's all because I'm looking at my own picture?' I just sat there and stared at it."

In fact, she was so taken aback to see her face plastered all over the side of a building, that she had to call her husband (and the film's director) Ben Falcone for some reassurance.

"I called Ben and he actually came to meet me. We were so dorky, we tried to do a selfie in front of it! Some sweet girl was walking by and said, 'Do you want me to take your picture?'"

To be fair, if we had a billboard with our face on it, we'd be taking a selfie with it too!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions