Friday, September 26, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Britney Spears Reveals When She's Going To Quit Music

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Log Analytics Made Easy

Log management and analytics -- built for the cloud. Real-time event tracking, alerting and dashboards for system and app performance monitoring. Get started today!
From our sponsors
Britney Spears Reveals When She's Going To Quit Music
Sep 26th 2014, 16:16

Britney Spears has predicted that she will quit the music industry in ten years in favour of more children and a foray into the big screen in an interview with a German newspaper. Say it ain't so!

The star, who began her career in 1999 aged just 18 told Bild: "I'll give myself another ten years", before revealing what else she wants to do with her life. She added: "I want to have more kids in the near future, marry and star in films. I haven't met the right guy yet. But everything happens for a reason, which is a good thing. I have no regrets."

Whilst Britney might be happy to hang up her microphone in 2024, Brit, who is a mum to two boys, revealed that she doesn't mind if her sons want to have a career in the entertainment industry. She went on to say: "I told them, 'Mommy is a singer.' A popstar who entertains people and wants to make them happy.

"If my sons want to follow a similar path later in life, then they should. I'd rather they become a doctor or lawyer, though. It's a tough business... If you want to make it, you have to be someone with a lot of self-confidence and strong will."

Read more about Britney here!

Britney has predicted that she's quit music in ten years time (WENN)

Meanwhile, Brit is already branching out as she has unveiled her collection of underwear. And it appears that the 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' hitmaker is keen to be the one to provide Kate Middleton her under garments when she said: "I would love to see Kate in my underwear designs. That would be splendid. I'm going to send her one of every piece. So she'll have plenty to choose from", at the launch of her collection on Tuesday.

But when it comes to modelling her intimate pieces, Brit had her eye on The Voice US judge Gwen Stefani when she said: "I'd love to see Gwen Stefani modelling my collection. I think she's very cool and sexy."

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions