Saturday, September 27, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Big Sean Admits Rumoured Girlfriend Ariana Grande Is 'Very Special' To Him

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Log Analytics Made Easy

Log management and analytics -- built for the cloud. Real-time event tracking, alerting and dashboards for system and app performance monitoring. Get started today!
From our sponsors
Big Sean Admits Rumoured Girlfriend Ariana Grande Is 'Very Special' To Him
Sep 27th 2014, 14:39

Big Sean basically admitted he's dating Ariana Grande during On Air with Ryan Seacrest on Friday, saying that she was "very special" to him. The singer wouldn't confirm out right their dating, despite being caught holding hands backstage at the MTV VMAs last month, but it's pretty clear it's way more than friends from how he talks about the Problem singer.

Ari and Sean first met when working on her debut album and it seems business soon turned to pleasure. But trying to down play the rumours, he told Ryan yesterday that he likes to keep things "private" when it comes to his love life.

"I'm like a big fan, I know where I'm at. I'm at 'On Air with Ryan Seacrest'. I like to keep my personal life personal. You know what I'm saying?" he said of his current situation. But letting his guard down a little, he added: "But I am going to tell you this: That Ariana is very, very special. She's very special to me. Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, everything between me and her is good, and I'm just going to leave it at that."

Ariana and Big Sean perform together (SplashNews)

Sean split with fiancée Naya Rivera earlier this year, so we're not surprised he's eager to play down any talk of a new romance. The Glee star got hitched to someone else just three months later, so it's not like she hasn't moved on, but clearly Big Sean isn't going to add to any more interest in his love life after a drama filled six months.

More and Ariana & Big Sean:

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions