Monday, July 28, 2014

The Hollywood Gossip: Rumer Willis Spoofs Ariana Grande, Has No "Problem" With SPF

The Hollywood Gossip
 
Discover Business Apps

Top 25 most popular web-based apps for small business on the GetApp marketplace
From our sponsors
Rumer Willis Spoofs Ariana Grande, Has No "Problem" With SPF
Jul 28th 2014, 19:00, by Free Britney

Ariana Grande's hit song "Problem" has gotten the parody treatment - not from Weird Al this time, but from Rumer Willis and the folks at The Battery Company.

The latest spoof from Jake Wilson, the creator of the musical web series "The Battery's Down," is a hilarious pro-sunscreen public service announcement.

Rumer, the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, is surrounded by a host of half-naked men. Bet she doesn't have a "Problem" with that either ...

"SPF" PSA (Ariana Grande Cover) ft. Rumer Willis

"Obviously I want my videos to be funny, but if I'm going to put my time and effort into something, I like to make it have a message as well," Wilson said.

"One of my best friends Nina had minor skin cancer in college from sunburn and ever since then, my friends and I have been super cautious in the sun."

How to bring that point to the masses? "So, I thought what better way to get that message across than by having hot, sweaty guys dancing? Obviously."

Obviously.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions