Monday, July 7, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Mila Kunis Opens Up About 'Love Of Her Life' Ashton Kutcher

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Subscribe to Bloomberg Businessweek

Get Bloomberg Businessweek for 84% off what others pay on the newsstand - that's like getting 38 complimentary issues! Sign up today.
From our sponsors
Mila Kunis Opens Up About 'Love Of Her Life' Ashton Kutcher
Jul 7th 2014, 16:12

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are currently expecting their first baby together, and the actress has now spoken out about Ashton being the "love of her life." N'awwww!

Although the couple kept their romance on the down low for a while, they have now officially revealed their love for another to the world, with Mila telling W magazine in a new interview, that her first "real kiss" with Ashton was actually on That '70s Show.

"My first real kiss ever was with him on the show," Kunis told the mag. "And when That '70s Show had a prom, my date for the prom turned out to be my fiancé. We can honestly say that we went to prom together!"

"I do think that in that episode I went home with someone else. We don't talk about that part," the brunette added.

She also said that she "never thought that she would get wed" but she then added: "I found the love of my life. We all get movie star crushes. I'm marrying mine."

How cute?

Mila has gushed over Ashton in a new interview (W magazine)

Mila also said that she wants to keep her wedding plans private, as well as sharing her excitement about becoming a mum.

"I have never wanted to be the person who only has business on her mind," she said. "To me, this job has always been a hobby that turned into a great profession, but I don't eat and breathe acting. I'm sure Meryl Streep has a very different point of view. But I'm excited about being a full-time mom."

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions