Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Paris Hilton Says Release Of Her 2003 Sex Tape Has Made Her Unable To Trust Men

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Log Analytics Made Easy

Log management and analytics -- built for the cloud. Real-time event tracking, alerting and dashboards for system and app performance monitoring. Get started today!
From our sponsors
Paris Hilton Says Release Of Her 2003 Sex Tape Has Made Her Unable To Trust Men
Jul 22nd 2014, 23:54

By Ashley Majeski On July 22, 2014

The heiress said she was betrayed by her former boyfriend Rick Solomon...

The release of Paris Hilton's 2003 sex tape, 1 Night in Paris, helped skyrocket the heiress to super-stardom, but Paris says it also instilled in her a deep distrust of all men. In a new interview with Telegraph, Paris talks about why the sex tape has made her unable to trust men.

"It was devastating," she told the site of the tape's release by her former boyfriend, Rick Salomon, who starred in the tape with Paris. "That was someone I was with for a few years. I don't think I'll ever be able to fully trust any man again after that."

Paris Hilton says she is unable to trust men. (WENN)

Paris was only 22 when her sex tape was released. Now 33, she explains the pain she felt when the tape went viral.

"It was just the most hurtful and awful thing that anyone could do to a little girl," she said. "I was very young, it wasn't my fault."

She insists that she had nothing to do with the release of the tape, which she now receives profits from.

"If I was going to do something like that I would look hot," she said. "I looked gross in that video."

Although she has been casually dating model River Viiperi for the past few years, Paris told the site that she hopes to find a guy that is a lot like her own father, Rick Hilton, and have a relationship similar to the one her parents have.

"My parents have been together since my mom was 15," Paris said. "In Hollywood almost everyone's divorced. My friends would come to my house and see this perfect family and I realized how lucky I was. Now, when I'm looking for a guy, I'm always thinking of someone who is like my dad: a loyal person with a good heart, because that's all that matters in life."

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions