Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Ariana Grande Fans Send Messages Of Support Following Death Of Her Grandfather

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Accept Payments on iPhone

Flint is a next gen app to accept credit card payments on iPhone. No card reader, no merchant account, low rates. Sign up now!
From our sponsors
Ariana Grande Fans Send Messages Of Support Following Death Of Her Grandfather
Jul 23rd 2014, 16:07

By Becca Longmire On July 23, 2014

Ariana Grande cancelled her UK tour earlier this month to be by her grandfather's side as he battled illness, but sadly, the 90- year-old has now lost his battle with cancer, with the singer breaking the devastating news on Twitter this afternoon.

Ariana's fans have had her back from the very beginning, and were quick to get the 'RIPGrandpaGrande' hashtag trending, when she broke the tragic news earlier today.

The singer hinted that something may be wrong when she posted: "I lost you to the summer wind 💜💔"

She then added: "thaaaanks to my best friends who stayed up with me all night talking and helped me pull myself together temporarily this am. flyin back home only reason I made this twelve hour trip is grandps told me he wanted me to always be professional & fulfill my business commitments :( 💜"

RIP Grandpa Grande (Instagram)

"thank you for your continuous love & light over the past few weeks... we did lose my favorite person to ever exist yesterday, my grandpa :'( if only y'all knew how amazing he was.. my 💜 hurts so much. It's beyond broken :'( but I got to hold his hand and watch him find his peace"

"this is the hardest thing imaginable but I'm so grateful that I got to spend this time with him & my family. taking care of him & loving him we thank you so much for the continuous love," the 21-year-old then said.

Ariana's brother, Frankie, is currently in the US Big Brother house, and the singer also let her followers know that her Grandpa didn't want to pull him out of the reality show.

She said: "asked grandps last week if he wanted us to pull frankie off bb & he said "no way! he's gotta play the game even tho i don't understand it"😭💜 (sic)"

Fans have made this super cute collage (Twitter)

In true Arianator spirit, the fans have rallied round the star, making sure that they show her lots of love online.

One posted: "A story that started 90 years ago ended today. #RIPGrandpaGrande" whilst another added: "#RIPGrandpaGrande I'm actually crying. He supported Ariana and loved his family and Frankie didn't get to say goodbye"

"He was such an incredible man, with a beautiful heart and soul. He will be truly missed ❤️ #RIPGrandpaGrande," another Twitter user said.

RIP Grandpa Grande. Our thoughts our with the friends and family.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions