Sunday, September 28, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Al Pacino Gives Lindsay Lohan Theatre Advice As Her ‘Speed The Plow’ Performance Is Panned

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Log Analytics Made Easy

Log management and analytics -- built for the cloud. Real-time event tracking, alerting and dashboards for system and app performance monitoring. Get started today!
From our sponsors
Al Pacino Gives Lindsay Lohan Theatre Advice As Her 'Speed The Plow' Performance Is Panned
Sep 28th 2014, 15:47

Lindsay Lohan made her West End debut last week with her new play Speed The Plow but it didn't exactly go to plan with critics slamming her performance, however, all is not lost as the actress reveals she has received some sound advice from none other than Scarface legend Al Pacino.

Li-Lo, 28, gave her first performance in the David Mamet production at the Playhouse Theatre last week for previews, but theatre-goers were left unimpressed with the actress reportedly forgetting her lines and seeming unprepared. However, if she had lost confidence in herself, it may have been restored now thanks to Pacino who has given her encouraging words about her foray into the theatre world.

Recalling their chance encounter in London this month, Lindsay told the Mirror: "I was in the Corinthia hotel and he was there. I'm a huge fan and he gave me some really good advice. He told me doing a play is one of the best things I could do as an actor, especially for future roles. He said he was proud of me for doing it. Then randomly, Scarface was on TV later at home and I watched it. It was really cool."

After an abundance of negative reviews, the US actress was forced to defend her performance and admitted it could have gone a whole lot worse. "It could've been a disaster – but it wasn't by far. I could've not turned up, But of course I did, it's my show. Everyone is always going to be judgmental, no matter what," she told the publication.

Lindsay Lohan is remaining positive about her play Speed The Plow (DGA/WENN)

She added: "I respect people have an opinion, but I'm doing the best I can and will for the duration. I'm doing this because working makes me feel happy and this is a new venture for me." Speed the Plow will open to the rest of the public this week! Good luck!

More Lindsay Lohan news:

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions