Monday, September 29, 2014

The Hollywood Gossip: Big Sean: Ariana Grande is Very, VERY Special!

The Hollywood Gossip
 
Web design for beginners/

In this course, we cover many aspects of creating content for the web, from concept to production.
From our sponsors
Big Sean: Ariana Grande is Very, VERY Special!
Sep 29th 2014, 15:49, by Free Britney

Big Sean may not confirm he's dating Ariana Grande, but the dude knows how good he has it and is never hesitant to heap praise upon the talented singer.

During an interview with On Air with Ryan Seacrest on Friday, the rapper mentioned that he likes to keep his personal life private ... but man, she rules!

Ariana and Big Sean

"I'm like a big fan, I know where I'm at," the 26-year-old said. "But I am going to tell you this: That Ariana is very, very special. She's very special to me."

"Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, and everything between me and her is good," he went on.

"And I'm just going to leave it at that."

Big Sean, who has been wearing a red Kabbalah bracelet just like his rumored girlfriend, is rumored to be jealous of her video with Chris Brown.

He's also rumored to be getting very serious with her since their respective breakups, and by all accounts they are not only an item but a contented one.

Speaking of which, Sean was also grilled about his new song "I Don't F--k With You," in which he absolutely shreds Naya Rivera ... or does he?

The rapper explained to Seacrest he actually wrote the song when he and his then-fiancee were still an item, but can't escape how it sounds now.

"I was just honestly putting myself in a perspective, man," he said.

"As an artist, you just have to do that sometimes. It's funny how records, sometimes they relate to you more later on, sometimes they don't."

"Obviously it kind of fits my situation."

Big Sean and Rivera ended their engagement in April. Just three months later, she married Ryan Dorsey on the day she was supposed to marry the rapper.

As he raps in "I Don't F--k With You" ... he dodged a bullet.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions