Monday, July 7, 2014

The Hollywood Gossip: Mila Kunis Gushes Over Ashton Kutcher: He's the "Love of My Life"

The Hollywood Gossip
 
Get Out Of Inbox Overload

FollowUp.cc makes it easy to find Inbox Zero. Try it for 30 days Free and Unleash Inbox Productivity Today.
From our sponsors
Mila Kunis Gushes Over Ashton Kutcher: He's the "Love of My Life"
Jul 7th 2014, 15:47, by Hilton Hater

Mila Kunis is featured on the cover of another national magazine.

But the actress isn't discussing her impending shredded vagina this time around.

Instead, she's focusing on the only person who's permitted to see that private body part: fiance Ashton Kutcher.

Mila Kunis W Issue

"I never wanted to get married. From the age of 12, I prepared my parents for no marriage," Kunis admits to W. "Then things changed - I found the love of my life."

AWWW, how sweet!

But fans shouldn't prepare themselves for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West wedding-type photos from Ashton and Mila. It sounds like these nuptials will be VERY low key.

"Now my theory on weddings is: Don't invite anyone," the actress says. "Do it privately and secretly. My parents are okay with that. They're just excited that I said yes."

Adds Kunis: "We all get movie star crushes. I'm marrying mine."

Seriously, could she be any more adorably in love?!?

Is the Sexiest Woman in the World ready for motherhood?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions