Saturday, September 27, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: 'I Could've Not Turned Up': Lindsay Lohan Claims Speed The Plow Debut Could Be Worse

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
How To Lose 19.8 lbs In 21 Days.

Lose weight the right way and keep it off.
From our sponsors
'I Could've Not Turned Up': Lindsay Lohan Claims Speed The Plow Debut Could Be Worse
Sep 27th 2014, 15:43

Lindsay Lohan might have had a few rough reviews for her opening night in David Mamet's Speed The Plow, but the actress isn't getting downcast, claiming, for her, it could have been a lot worse. Playing on her terrible reputation, she joked "I could've not turned up."

The 28 year-old moved to London earlier this year to make her West End debut, following another tumultuous year for the actress, who has seen her career steadily climb from the giddy heights of edgy comedy Mean Girls.

With rumours of diva behaviour and unprofessionalism, it wasn't too much of a surprise that initial reviews haven't been great – and the press nights don't even start until next week – as the previews kicked off, but taking it in her stride Linds told The Mirror: "It could've been a disaster – but it wasn't by far. "I could've not turned up, But of course I did, it's my show. Everyone is always going to be judgmental, no matter what,"

Lindsay on opening night (SplashNews)

"I respect people have an opinion, but I'm doing the best I can and will for the duration. I'm doing this because working makes me feel happy and this is a new venture for me," she added. By all accounts her second shot at it was much better. Could Lilo's turn on the boards revamp her fledging career? We hope so!

More Lindsay Lohan news:

 

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions