Monday, September 1, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Back On For Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Bangerz Stars Says They Still Love Each Other

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Explore Cafepress

Name anything in the world, and we'll show you hundreds of products that celebrate it. Or, you can design your own.
From our sponsors
Back On For Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Bangerz Stars Says They Still Love Each Other
Sep 1st 2014, 09:02

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth broke-up last September after four years together and an engagement. But the Wrecking Ball star has recently admitted that, a year on that the couple still love each other.

The Bangerz babe, who is currently on her world tour, spoke about her ex during an interview in his native country of Australia and said they still loved each other.

"I love Liam, Liam loves me", she said on Australia's Sunday Night Show.  While she admitted her 2013 album was about the breakdown of their romance, Miley denied ballad Wrecking Ball was about the Hunger Games hottie, claiming it was actually about regaining her freedom.

"It's about finding yourself and sometimes you have to separate yourself from everyone," she said of the track, "I just had to become this person who is sitting in this chair right now. If I didn't I just felt like there was something that was going to explode and I had to set myself free."

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's last public appearance together (WENN)

Both stars have been supportive of each other since the split and the We Can't Stop singer has been pretty open about how difficult it was to end the relationship.

Speaking to Elle magazine earlier this year she said: "I went through a time where I was really depressed.

"I locked myself in my room and my dad had to break my door down."

But revealing that the break-up had helped her become more independent she added:

"Like, I lay in bed at night by myself and I'm totally okay," she said. "That's so much stronger than the person three years ago, who would have thought they would have died if they didn't have a boyfriend."

While a split was on the cards for a long time, perhaps Miley and Liam could rekindle their flame one day?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions