Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: Tori Spelling And Dean McDermott Part Ways In Emotionally-Charged 'True Tori' Finale

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Discover Business Apps

Top 25 most popular web-based apps for small business on the GetApp marketplace
From our sponsors
Tori Spelling And Dean McDermott Part Ways In Emotionally-Charged 'True Tori' Finale
May 28th 2014, 06:40

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were seen being parted by work in the season finale of True Tori, aired in the US last night (May 27).

The episode saw the troubled couple forced apart by McDermott's work commitments, but they seemed to at least be on better terms than they have been throughout the rollercoaster of a series.

McDermott's commitment to a work project had left Spelling frustrated that they'd lose the "momentum" they'd gained on repairing their relationship following his infidelity, but when he tried to back out of it, he discovered he could have a $5m lawsuit on his hands due to contractual obligations.

Dean McDermott and Tori Spelling (WENN)

"I know what's at stake here. My relationship with my wife, my relationship with my children. It's tough. We've gone through a lot. But I will not let them down," he told the camera.

Spelling, meanwhile, said: "Going forward, I know how much I deserve. At this point in my life, I won't accept anything less.

"I'd be lying if I didn't say there's a little part of me that still [wanted] the love story, that happy ending, where we get to the airport and he doesn't get on the plane. And I still wanted the fairytale ending.

"But the little girl in me has to grow up at some point, and realize life's not a fairytale. Life's not a movie. And I might not get the happy ending. Then he was gone."

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions