Friday, May 30, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: 'I Had Tears In My Eyes': Kendall Jenner Admits Crying During Kim and Kanye's Wedding

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Simple & Affordable SMS!

Text messages have a 95% open rate within 5 minutes. Over 50,000 businesses, non-profits, and groups rely on Ez Texting for their SMS marketing. Sign up free today!
From our sponsors
'I Had Tears In My Eyes': Kendall Jenner Admits Crying During Kim and Kanye's Wedding
May 31st 2014, 02:17

She couldn't help it...

Kendall Jenner is finally opening up about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's special day. In fact, it was so special that Kendall found herself in tears during the nuptials.

The 18-year-old has admitted to E! that she cried while watching Kim and Kanye's wedding.

"I had some tears in my eyes. I wouldn't say I was sobbing, but...I had tears in my eyes, yes," she said.

Kendall Jenner in Paris during Kim and Kanye's wedding festivities (FameFlyNet)

So what were the thoughts that triggered her emotional reaction? Well, according to her, it was amazing to see two people so happy.

"It was just beautiful and it was awesome seeing people so happy," she added.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions