Friday, May 30, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: 50 Cent Pulled Over By Police and Ridiculed Over Terrible First Pitch At Baseball Game

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Take the Style Quiz

Join JustFab and get one pair of extraordinary shoes or bag every month, handpicked for you by our fashion experts.
From our sponsors
50 Cent Pulled Over By Police and Ridiculed Over Terrible First Pitch At Baseball Game
May 30th 2014, 18:40

50 Cent won't be living down his incredibly embarrassing first pitch at a recent baseball game any time soon, as the rapper reveals he was even pulled over by the police this week just so they could mock his poor attempt.

The 38-year-old became a laughing stock on Tuesday when he was given the honour of throwing the first pitch at the New York Mets game, only to completely mess up the shot going completely to the left, prompting Fiddy's terrible effort to be dubbed the worst in history.

50 Cent was all smiles at the New York Mets baseball game this week (Marc S. Levine/WENN.com)

Speaking about the embarrassing gaff, Fiddy told Good Morning America today: "See I was trying to get Curtis to be more like 50 Cent. 50 Cent is a star and Curtis just does things for no reason.

"I'm not a professional pitcher, I make music," he added. The rapper's viral clip is still raging on as he goes on to reveal that even a couple of policemen have poked fun at him.

"But I actually got pulled over by New York City police, they pulled me over in my car, and he pulled me over and I said 'I got my license right?' because I was a little nervous when he pulled me over I was like, 'Oh no what did I do' and then he said 'You know that pitch was terrible,'" Fiddy revealed.

When pressed on whether it was promotion for his new album Animal Ambition which is out next week, the hip-hop star, real name Curtis Jackson, insisted: "Oh no, it slipped! It slipped out of my hand."

Watch Fiddy's hilarious first pitch above!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions