Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Hollywood Gossip: Kate Gosselin: I Need to Make a Living! Who Cares About Fame?!

The Hollywood Gossip
 
Economist GMAT Tutor.

The results you want. The flexibility you need. Claim your 7-day free trial today.
From our sponsors
Kate Gosselin: I Need to Make a Living! Who Cares About Fame?!
Oct 2nd 2014, 19:20, by Free Britney

Kate Gosselin acknowledges that there could be worse ways to make a living, but says that's all she's trying to do with the return of Kate Plus 8 to TLC.

In other words, stop calling her a fame whore already!

If there were another way to earn enough to feed those eight mouths, she says, "I would be on an island, and so would they. You would never hear from us again."

Hmm. Anyone wanna start a Kickstarter page?!

All kidding aside, the return of Kate Plus 8 this winter, she says is "just my life and cameras are there ... I understand this because I landed on TV somehow."

"This is just part of that. I look at it as [my job] and the kids are with me," she adds. "They run in and out of the frame, and we go to cool places sometimes."

As for someone who might share those adventures?

"He needs to be made of titanium. Steel doesn't cut it anymore. Yeah, sorry," she shrugged of criteria she looks for in a man. Listening, Steve Neild?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions