Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com: 'She's Bummed': Miley Cyrus Forced To Postpone Amsterdam Concert After Suffering 'Health Setback?'

Celebrity News - Entertainmentwise.com
Celebrity News from Entertainmentwise.com 
Mobile App Design from scratch.

A step by step guide to learn how to design a great mobile app.
From our sponsors
'She's Bummed': Miley Cyrus Forced To Postpone Amsterdam Concert After Suffering 'Health Setback?'
Apr 30th 2014, 18:24

Miley Cyrus has reportedly postponed her upcoming 'Bangerz' show in Amsterdam after experiencing a "health setback," with a source claiming the allergic reactions which hospitalised her have returned.

The 21-year-old was due to perform at Amsterdam's Ziggo Dome on Friday but that show has rescheduled while it is also believed that her concert at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp on Sunday evening (May 4), has also been postponed due to her poor health, just weeks after she was released from hospital.

Miley Cyrus pictured at the hospital two weeks ago (Miley Cyrus/Instagram)

A source told E! News: "[Miley has] had a health setback and her allergic reaction issues have returned. "Miley is very bummed about it," they added.

The 'Wrecking Ball' singer is yet to confirm her latest health issues herself, but she hinted at the "setback" yesterday, tweeting: "R u fucking kidding me?!?!?!?? #aprilcangofuckitself," followed by a number of crying emoticons.

It was only on Monday that Miley opened up on her recent hospitalisation, telling Ryan Seacrest: "I'm doing good. I'm much better, happy to be on the phone with you guys, happy to be getting back on the road. You have no idea.

"I was on this medicine for five days, everything was all good, and on the sixth day, I just woke up and it was so scary. When you're allergic to something, you're basically poisoning yourself, so I had just basically been poisoning myself with something I didn't know I was really scary allergic to. It was so scary."

She continued: "It was insane. I was begging the doctors, 'Let me out to go do the show!' It was basically, 'No way.' I never thought I was going to get stuck in there for as long as I did," she went on, "I thought it was going to be a night and I was in there five or six days."

Admitting that she could suffer a setback, Miley added: "It can come back within those 27 days, but I've been really good."

A brand new 'Bangerz' tour trailer for the singer's upcoming European leg was released earlier today and fans are still hoping Miley will be better in time for her show at London's O2 Arena on May 26.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions